DAG Tech AMP
The DAG Tech Asset Management Program (DAG Tech AMP) is an important part of an organization's strategy.
Effectively and efficiently managing technology assets is vital to a comprehensive IT strategy.
DAG Tech’s Asset Management Program (AMP) is a web-based SaaS product which helps organizations manage, track, understand, and review their IT assets.
DAG Tech AMP Features:
- Web based technology asset control
- Easy to use secure system hosted at https://orgname.amp.dagtech.com
- Lower Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) likely achieved due to reduction in lost assets and reduction of overhead
- Quarterly DAG Tech AMP report, provided with plan
- Expert analysis of registered assets
- Pass/Fail of registered hardware in comparison to your baseline requirements and specs
- End of Life (EoL) and product lifecycle information
- Comparisons to industry standards
- One step access to procurement channels to upgrade failed assets
- DAG Tech assistance in initial onboarding of assets
- Correctly classifying and tagging assets
- Creating appropriate descriptions and fields
- Physically tag equipment with QR codes
- Match users to assets and track
AMP can be used in two ways:
- Self-service or vendor managed platform - organizations can easily create a baseline of assets, track them, and manage them over their lifecycle. This product as a stand-alone item is self-service, where your organization or vendor will manage their own assets.
- DAG Tech Managed - if you’d like the many benefits of DAG Tech managing your technology assets, asset management roles can be added to your SLA.