Build better with DAG Tech's Clarity IT
Clarity IT is a time-based SLA which provides your business with top-notch, flexible expertise.
DAG Tech’s Clarity IT Service Level Agreement (SLA) surpasses traditional outsourced IT services. We understand your business, are aligned with your mission, and function as an internal division, capable of supercharging your strategy.
Our outsourced IT services are powered by best practices and core principles that put technology success first.
Clarity IT Technical Resources
DAG Tech's IT experts are best-in-class, highly trained, and easy to work with
- IT Engineers for technical support and improvement projects
- IT Security Engineers for security implementations, hardening, support, and response
- IT Architects for cloud, information, and network design
- Electronic Health Record (EHR) Specialists for EHR system support and EMR helpdesk
- CxO strategic guidance specialists for technology, security, and compliance leadership
Clarity IT Boots-on-the-Ground
DAG Tech has a global presence and is available at many physical locations. Boots-on-the-Ground support is available to provide on-site services such as ongoing IT support, break-fix resolutions, ongoing assessment, issue remediation, new user configurations, and improvements. Many times, Boots-on-the-Ground services are utilized when an organization has centralized IT and does not require a full IT services suite, like DAG Tech's A+ Animal. Boots-on-the-Ground is priced on a per-site basis, with a minimum of 4-hours per-month support per-site (8, 16, 24, and 32 hours per month available).
- 24/7/365 remote support and helpdesk
- On-site support, remote hands, and emergency support
- Quarterly pro-active maintenance, physical equipment review, on-site assessment and assessment report
- Helpdesk systems, DAG Tech Blackjack maintenance schedule, Internet circuit monitoring, location documentation, location password management
Subscribe to Clarity IT support to manage complex and evolving technology.
DAG Tech Clarity IT Service Level Agreement (SLA)